- 8-10+ years experience. At least 3+ years as a senior designer, leading the design direction.
- A design led thinker, able to develop and build strong narratives in their work.
- Has worked on major brand identity projects, brand campaigns and communication design.
- Experience with corporate, government and consumer brands.
- Able to contribute to the development of a strong design culture and creative disciplines.
- Able to support and mentor intermediate and junior designers.
- Strong competency with Adobe Illustrator, Indesign and Photoshop.
- Experienced in collaborating with clients, understanding their briefs, pitching ideas and defining feedback and next steps.
- Familiarity with Māori and Pasifika culture, languages and New Zealand culture overall is important.
Send your portfolio and CV to email@example.com to get the process started.