We sat down with Adeline to spill the beans on why she’s awesome and why she wants to work with the Fly crew.
- Nō hea koe, e te tuahine?
Kia ora tātou
Ko Maungawhau te maunga
Ko te Pūaha-o-Waikato te awa
Nō Hingapoa me Papakura ahau
Ko Chua tōku whānau
Ko Adeline tōku ingoa
- What brings you the most joy about your role working with clients and creative studios?
Working with talented, passionate people.
- What’s a piece of work that makes you the most proud?
So many great projects. Seeing a concept come to life, creating something meaningful and functional, is why I love what I do.
- Other than the $1M salary, why did you join Fly?
I liked their styles. Fly’s work is a true reflection of the talented team - inquisitive, inspired, authentic and humble. Their sense of community and collaboration resonated with me and I wanted to be part of that.
- What’s your top tip to creating client happiness?
Be open, a good listener and follow through.
- Top food, top animal, top band…Go!
Banh mi, Panda, Too many, if any